Dealing with mental health can be a confusing and challenging time. It’s difficult to remember to take medication and you may struggle with interpreting your moods and feelings while on medication. The Mental Health Intervention App helps. It provides a way to communicate with your healthcare professional, between visits, to ensure you receive the care and attention you need and deserve.
- Abides by all HIPAA laws
- Highly secure
- Interfaces with providers’ records
- Daily mood chart
- Daily journal
- Improved well-being because you can reflect on your feelings
- Your healthcare professional knows immediately when your well-being changes
- On-the-go adjustments to your treatment plan are possible
How it works
- Swipe the arrows up.
- Select Client.
The MHI App will help you manage your daily mental wellness in between visits/sessions. First:
- Request that your therapist, life coach, caseworker and/or other healthcare professionals download the MHI App from either the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Complete the sign-up form.
- Login to the app.
- Go to Mood Chart.
- Select your Provider(s).
- Select your Mood.
- Explain your mood in your journal.
- Avail the additional services through in-app purchases.
- Click “Send” and your provider will receive your details.